Saturday, December 26, 2009

Antibiotic cream on pimples?

Would it work to put antibiotic cream like mycitracin on a pimple? Or even all over my face to prevent them? I know acne is caused by bacteria but I have never heard of using this.Antibiotic cream on pimples?
actually yes it does work o use antibiotics on my face and it works well!


i went to my regular mdeical doctor cuz my face was breaking out bad and he gave me a perscription of antibiotics!


and he said that it will prevent acne!


so yes!


go to a medical docto and she what they say!


my acne only took 4-6 day to clear up with antibiotics!Antibiotic cream on pimples?
no


antibiotics are for infections not pimples
It actually works really well. I have perfectly clear skin because of it.





in combination with OXY facewash it is brilliant. polysporien works. dont but it ALL over your face. just into your problem spots :)
This shouldn't work. Acne isn't only bacteria, it is a combination. This may sound rude but, ';If pimples are caused by bacteria, why aren't we covered in them?'; Just wash your face a lot, clean your pillow cases regularly to remove dirt, and use a good pimple cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment