Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good antibiotic cream?

I am not sure what happened, went to bed last night and everything was fine.


When I woke up this morning, my pointer finger was hurting.


In the crease--where the nail meets the skin on one side was all red. I pushed on it and gunk came out. It hurts pretty dang badly but I don't think it is doctor worthy at the moment so can any one suggest a antibiotic cream?





BTW-I haven't got a clue what I did to it. I don't remember anything that happened yesterday that would have caused this.What is a good antibiotic cream?
You probably had a hang-nail there and without realizing it you separated the nail slightly by trying to remove it, maybe during a routine manicure. Or maybe you jammed it slightly. In the extreme it could be the beginning of an ingrown nail but not likely on your hand. I've had similar problems with hang-nails and jams numerous times over my life. The gunk was pus and most likely that will be the end of your problem. So wash it and watch it. Most likely your problem will be all but gone by tomorrow.What is a good antibiotic cream?
butt goop
sounds like a you torn the skin and got infected


or unless you bite your nails


however clean it with peroxcide and use any antibotic cream


they are all good


cover with bandage
neosporin or there is something called';triple antibiotic';
GO see the pharmacist! You can show it to them and they can reccomend something to put on it or tell you that you need to see a doctor! I have asked them for advice before and it worked like a charm! Good Luck! Oh i just used the wal mart pharmacist!
Soak in hot salt water. You could have a problem. See a doc.
are you a nail biter? if not do you pick you cuticles? you have an infection around your nail usually will resolve itself especially since your squeezed it, just keep it clean (wash your hands often) and when you take a hot bath make sure that no ';gunk'; is in it ( that is what makes it hurt) my son gets them all the time because he bites his nails and when we took him to the doctor he lanced it and that was all....so easier to do it yourself..less painful too... hope this helps.
Maybe its a bug bite. Go see a pharmacist. Its free advise!

No comments:

Post a Comment