Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you like ice cream with hormones and antibiotics?

I like ice cream with beer and sushiDo you like ice cream with hormones and antibiotics?
I prefer it with chocolate sauce and nuts. Guessing that you don't have any of those...





Is the ice cream supply being loaded with toxins now to? Soooo sick of our food being less and less safe these days. Is there anything left to eat that isn't going to harm us?Do you like ice cream with hormones and antibiotics?
of course! it makes it taste soooo much better! :)
Errrr uhmmm a Big NO on that LOL
No. I would definitely prefer ice cream made from organic milk/cream.
why the hell would anyone eat ice cream with that in it? I prefer Coffee Heath Bar Crunch from Ben and jerry's
Nope...
If that is legal then I guess it is okay. (A baseball player got 50 games suspension for a listed drug, so what gives?) Is the ice cream trade that picky? I sure hope so. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment