Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I put triple antibiotic cream on my hamsters neck (he can't lick it off) he has cyst that just popped?

Would it be okay my hamster is also losing weight what should I do?


Can I put triple antibiotic cream on my hamsters neck (he can't lick it off) he has cyst that just popped?
GO TO THE VET IMMEDIATELY!


how old are you? ask your parents..!Can I put triple antibiotic cream on my hamsters neck (he can't lick it off) he has cyst that just popped?
You already asked this you got enough answers on the other ones......and changing the name of the question ain't gonna do anything





I know you scared but I just answered you other question


';HELP HELP My hamsters HURT!!';





';Take it to a vet';
seriously take your hamster to the vet.


once again this is a serous problem.


your hamster should not have a sore and deffinatly not be loosing weight!
QUIT ASKING Y!A QUESTIONS! Go to the vet if you care about your little hamper this much!

No comments:

Post a Comment