Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just started an eye type of antibiotic cream, and i was wondering if I can switch to a different brand?

I have a huge sty, and my whole eyelid is swollen.I just started an eye type of antibiotic cream, and i was wondering if I can switch to a different brand?
What do you mean by different brand? Different companies often make the same medications - so a different brand will still be the same antibiotic drug. If you wish to switch to a different medicine then you will need to consult your doctor as they will be the only person that can prescribe you any medicationI just started an eye type of antibiotic cream, and i was wondering if I can switch to a different brand?
I really think that the only person that can do that for you is your prescribing doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment