Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it okay to eat ice cream while on strong antibiotics?

my dad told me you cant drink milk while on antibiotics because it does something to you. I recently came down with toxic shock syndrome and had to stay a week in the hospital. Im on really strong antibiotics now and I was just wondering if eating ice cream would cause some kind of bad effect since it is mostly milk.Is it okay to eat ice cream while on strong antibiotics?
I don't think so. It's ok.Is it okay to eat ice cream while on strong antibiotics?
I'm sure there was a medication handout when you picked up your presciption. You need to read this. It will tell you if milk interacts with this medication. If you can't find the handout, then call the pharmacy where you got the medication. If there is a milk interaction, there is usually a warning label on the bottle itself. If no warning is present on the bottle, then the ice cream is probably OK to eat.
I've never heard that. It should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment