Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can I remove the blue colour that ran into the white part of my cream-and-white linen?

Unfortunately the sheets are already dry and the cream parts are slightly greenish too on one side of the sheet.


Would using a small amount of diluted bleach remove the blue without making the whole thing white?Can I remove the blue colour that ran into the white part of my cream-and-white linen?
Oh no, don't use bleach, for goodness' sake!! It'll just bleach out all the colour and make it worse - and irrepairable. Buy yourself a packet of Colour Catcher (all main supermarkets sell it),. You get ten pocket tissue-sized pieces of fabric that you put in your washing machine with your clothes and - like magic - they pick up any colour that leaks out of your clothing/laundry. Most importantly for you, they'll also draw out colour that's been absorbed by clothing. You may need to put the item through the wash two or three times but believe me they really work! Good luck!Can I remove the blue colour that ran into the white part of my cream-and-white linen?
take it back ther should exchange it for you because it shouldnt have done that

No comments:

Post a Comment