Friday, December 18, 2009

Creams,reds & browns - or red, white and blue?

What a dilemma! I have four beautiful black and white photographs of my four children. I am framing them as a gift for my husband in white frames. I have quite a bit of space around the photo and was thinking of using colored paper (probably scrapbook type papers) to accentuate the photos - should I go with a very modern cream / brown and deep red I found - or should I be classic and go for crisp red, white %26amp; blue... I just can't decide...





Our walls are a simple white. We have beautiful wooden floors and all natural colored carpets / tiles. Our furnishings are mostly blues and wood.Creams,reds %26amp; browns - or red, white and blue?
for me, I like reds and blues together so I would go for the Red, White and Blue motif. Red white and blue are classic colors and would never go out of style and they would be cheerier than the cream, brown and deep red. With the Red, White and Blue, your pictures will ';pop'; out and be seen rathe than blend in completely and not be noticed. Good Luck!Creams,reds %26amp; browns - or red, white and blue?
I like the natural cream/brown/deep red idea....It sounds like it would go better with your natural decor. I think you shouldn't add too much colour or it will take away the point of having black and white photos. I also think that black and white photos can either give a traditional or modern effect, and I much prefer the modern touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment