Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Denver Broncos Orange Cream and Blue Razberry Milk??????

What is it! Where can i get it besides denver?? Can I order it?? Whats it all about? how does it taste??? is it odd, nasty, gross disgusting? Or creamy and yummy? please help!! i saw it on the show unwrappped and i'm curious!! thanks everyone!!!Denver Broncos Orange Cream and Blue Razberry Milk??????
OMG!!!!!


i just saw it on unwrapped too!!!


im trying to see if i could order it cause i dont live anywhere near denver


do you remember wilcox milk


they had a flavor that was orange


i was obsessed with it and they stopped making it


haha and yeahso it looks amazing so if you find it you should let me knowDenver Broncos Orange Cream and Blue Razberry Milk??????
The food network just aired this episode again and there is still no information on the website about how to order. The ';best answer'; was not an answer at all, just a question. Maybe if enough people ask, they will make it available elsewhere? Our state fair had root beer, raspberry, blueberry, et Report Abuse

The orange is delicious. I had it about 3 years ago at the Colorado State fair. They were giving them away. Myself and whole family loved it. My kids probably drank a gallon of it that day. I myself have been looking for it to order and cannot find it. I've bought the Nestle quick powder that is made and it tastes nothing like it. I'm hoping to find a way to order it. But yes the Orange is Awesome. I've not had the Raspberry kind. I found a link to the company's site, but it doesn't show that product. Maybe someone can contact them.





www.robinsondairy.com
Orange Cream and Blue Razz milk are made by a local dairy (www.robinsondairy.com) and shipped to stores throughout Colorado. Unfortunately they do not ship direct to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment