Friday, December 18, 2009

Full points! Blue Bunny Ice Cream in Atlanta: Where can I buy Sweet Freedom Peanutbutter and Cheesck bars?

Full points for pointing me towards a store with either product!





Does anyone know where I can find Blue Bunny Ice cream in Atlanta? I have seen two items at my local Kroger, but they didn't have the type I am looking for. I want to find the Sweet Freedom Peanut Butter Cup and the Supremes Raspberry Cheesecake variety. I don't want to have to drive to every Super Wall mart and Kroger in Atlanta if I don't have to! Gas is expensive!


I am dying to try these, they are supposedly only 150-160 calories a bar and sound awesome!





Any feedback is appreciated! Full points if someone can help me out!Full points! Blue Bunny Ice Cream in Atlanta: Where can I buy Sweet Freedom Peanutbutter and Cheesck bars?
%26lt;%26gt;Why not just call and ask them?:


Blue Bunny Consumer Affairs


1-800-331-0830


Monday-Friday,


8am-5pm Central Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment