Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey i have suffered from having red cheeks or rosacea my whole life i have tried many creams like eucerin and ?

they havent helped. i was wondering if any of you have found any solutions im open to any thoughts even surgery. im just tired of wasting money on products that dont workHey i have suffered from having red cheeks or rosacea my whole life i have tried many creams like eucerin and ?
I have rosacea myself and like you, I've tried so many over the counter remedies that simply to not work. I have an appointment with a dermatologist later this week. Hopefully, he will be able to help me!Hey i have suffered from having red cheeks or rosacea my whole life i have tried many creams like eucerin and ?
Have you seen your family doctor or a dermatologist? Prescription creams may be needed. If they don't work, oral medications may be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment