Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have exzima n my doctor recomended eucerin for me.But should i use eucerin moisturizing lotion or the cream?

Always get the cream. Lotions tend to have added perfumes, dyes, etc. Those can irritate things like Excema %26amp; it can also sting when you put it on a rash.





My son had excema when he was a baby %26amp; his doctor recommended Eucerin. I also researched online %26amp; found that was the most commonly recommended cream. Go somewhere like webmd.com %26amp; search for excema. It will give you some more info about how to get rid of it or help control it. The type of soap you use %26amp; how often you shower, etc can affect it.





A little help to save you a few bucks. Wal-Mart has the Equate version of Eucerin cream. It is usually right beside it on the shelf. It is in a tub just like the name brand but costs almost $10 less. Eucerin is about $13-14 and the Equate is around $4.





I used the Equate for my son %26amp; it helped clear his skin very quickly. I think it is just as good....No....I think it's better...$10 better!!!





Good luck!!!!I have exzima n my doctor recomended eucerin for me.But should i use eucerin moisturizing lotion or the cream?
Creams are usually a thicker consistency than lotions and are really good for extra dry skin. Lotions offer better spreadability which makes them ideal for larger areas of the body. You can use a lotion all over and then use a cream on top of that on your drier spots like elbows, knees, etc.I have exzima n my doctor recomended eucerin for me.But should i use eucerin moisturizing lotion or the cream?
I heartily recommend using herbal treatment like Zenmed Eczema and Dermatitis Solution


http://tubeurl.com/0em5gv





Very effective.
Eucerin Calming Cream.
Get the cream they work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment