Friday, December 18, 2009

I saw a bird with with a blue and cream colored stair-step pattern on its wings flying above me, what is it?

It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, it soared above me without flapping its wings, circled my house and my two next door neighbors houses then went elsewhere. It was beautiful, and I've searched the internet for pics and can't seem to find any that match.I saw a bird with with a blue and cream colored stair-step pattern on its wings flying above me, what is it?
Just telling us the color of the wings does not help much to identify this bird..what about the rest of the body, what color was it..how big was the bird, did you see the shape of the bill or head, how long was the tail..what shape, and where in the world do you live. Was this pattern underneath the wings or above the wings? I might be able to help you if I had more facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment