Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Light Blue and Cream wedding colors... what colors should the tuxes be?

Let me rephrase that now that I have more room... the tuxes are going to be black, but what about the vest, shirt and Tie? I was thinking cream/ivory for the shirt but I was still confused with the vest and tie. Blue vest and tie? Black vest and blue tie? Black vest, cream tie?Light Blue and Cream wedding colors... what colors should the tuxes be?
For a more elegant and formal look black vest and tie with light blue handkerchiefs in pockets,Light Blue and Cream wedding colors... what colors should the tuxes be?
Blue vest and tie, or black vest -blue tie would work best. I'm thinking of using a similar scheme for my own wedding, and I've gone over what would look best on the groom.
i would keep it simple, black tux, black vest and tie, with a cream shirt. classic, elegant and stylish!


if you want blue perhaps you could do a blue boutonniere, though personally i would have the boutonniere in cream to match the shirt!


have a wonderful wedding!
I like blue vest and tie.
Another vote for black vest, blue tie. :) Best wishes to your wedding!
I like the cream color shirt. There are a wide variety of styles at www.afterhours.com. Go to ';browse catalog';. There are so many choices. So many different shades of blue. I think if you can find a nice pattern that has both the cream and blue colors that would be great.
I think that depends on the color of your bride-maid's dresses.But with the black tuxes, I think the cream/ivory shirt sounds good with the light blue vest and tie.
My inclination would be black vest, cream shirt and either black or blue tie. Can you to go the tux shop and have them put different combos together for you so you can see what you like best?
I would go either:


black vest, blue tie


or


cream vest, blue tie.


Whie/cream shirt with either.


I like to match the groomsmen's ties to the colour of the bridesmaids dresses, but I think matching the vest is a bit too much. Keep ot simple and elegant is the way to go.
Personally, I'd go with a black vest, cream shirt and blue ties to match the bridesmaid's dresses. Nice and elegant! In my opinion, the blue vest would be too much.
light blue shirt with cream vest and tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment