Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Would cream and white walls go with a blue carpet?

i just cant make my mind up may be light blue and cream would be betterWould cream and white walls go with a blue carpet?
I think it depends on the shade of blue, also what you mean by ';cream';.





I can see white and cafe au lait walls with a soft blue carpet working well.Would cream and white walls go with a blue carpet?
Yeah girl go for it it will look just fine
don't go for white


it's too crisp and will show all the dirt up


cream on the other hand is calming and restful


and it complements the blue
I love the idea of cream trim - with the carpet and walls the same shade of blue.
hi nic..... cream and white will go with anything...
The beauty of these colors, is that they can go with anything.
YES FOR SURE AND VICE VERSUS.
i studied advanced higher art at school, and i can tell you nt to mix cream with blue in a room!!! Deffo white thiough :) have fun decorating!!!
golly no nicola it will seem so cold in your house
change the cream to red!!
both sound good
Go with the lighter carpet and light blue walls!!! Colored carpet has a tendancy to make rooms appear smaller! Open it up with some light carpet and if it is a smaller room use a lighter shade of blue. Happy decorating! I love this stuff!!!
please tell me your not having sex right now.





I always thought you women did that
Cream would be better as too much blue makes a room look cold.
I've found it helpful to go to a local paint or hardware store and pick up a few color cards. This way I get a better idea of how a particular color will look in a room.





Keep in mind that lighting, artificial and natural, will have an affect on color. The cream color that looks great in the store, may appear quite different in your home.
Cream and white means you can hang anything on those walls. If you use light blue, there will be clashes.





What you might do is pick ONE wall and do a sponge glazing on it that picks up the blue in the carpet. You can find instructions on how to do it at any paint store. When you do one wall this way and leave the others white, it makes the room pop. You can have a very expensive look without a lot of expense.
white goes with just about anything they soung inviting to me but I like cream color
White and crem would go,but i think the light blue and cream would be better.


Paint all your woodwork in cream,and the walls light blue,it will give the room an `airy` feel to it.
Yes it would.
I think it looks great. I have a guestroom decorated in blue with cream and white. I accented with some very pale yellow and it looks fabulous. Blue is a very cool, relaxing color. I think you'll be pleased.
cream deffo goes with anything. my rooms cream walls, blue carpet and although it may sound odd but i have black and gold scatter cusions on cream bedding looks really nice! gud lk x

No comments:

Post a Comment