Friday, December 18, 2009

Eucerin cream?

Has anyone ever used any products by eucerin? I have quite dry sensitive skin even though i drink 2 litres of water every day and have a good balanced diet including eating things that have a good amount of vitamin c in for my skin but i still seem to get dry skin and it leaves red blotchies on my face. I read in another yahoo answers that someone suggested using this product. Is it any good and also when it says redness releif is that releif of what i have just explained above or is it something else. Thanks for answering xEucerin cream?
This cream is just the business. I have used it and it is great I can't praise it enough. My Mam started using it because she has eczema and it has helped her so much so now we all use it. It's just so sensitive for anyone's skin. it will take the redness away but you have to use it all the time. Stop using any soaps and smelly stuff because this stuff is really hard on the skin. There is also a sister product and it is a little cheaper but still as effective and can be used as a moisturiser and a soap substitute it called Aqueous cream. These creams are very thick and take a little while to soak into the skin but you will see the results. Hope this helps. Good Luck.Eucerin cream?
I have used Eucerin products and do find that they work better than other creams, particularly Aquaphor. However if you are experiencing skin as dry as you are describing it is more likely that you should see your primary care doctor and possibly a dermatologist. There are several skin conditions similar to what you are describing that require a prescription cream to receive any real benefit.
I had the same problem for years.... I ate right, drank loads of water etc etc...and tried every face cream out there !!





I finally found a cure by accident.





A friend took a food allergy test and out of curiosity...so did I.





I cut a type of food out of my diet, started taking a vitamin programme and in two months my skin was like a babys bum...





I used this site... so give it a try before splashing out on any more potions
I have not actually used it but I know someone who SWEARS by Eucerin Calming Creme. She's a nurse who washes her hands A LOT (even at home) %26amp; this causes her hands to get super dry, red %26amp; cracked. She said the stuff works wonders %26amp; that her hands feel terrific %26amp; relieved after she puts it on.
Yes it is very good. Another good one is cetraben you get it from the Doc. (its not a steroid) so wont thin the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment