Friday, December 18, 2009

: I've previously used a hair bleaching cream on my face and it has make my face blue.?

please can you tell me what to do?: I've previously used a hair bleaching cream on my face and it has make my face blue.?
dude, you should have read the labels. Never, ever put stuff like that on your face. You are lucky you didn't blind yourself. Now, get to a doctor and quickly, before you become a candidate for the Darwin award.: I've previously used a hair bleaching cream on my face and it has make my face blue.?
I couldnt help but read your post and think to myself that I was right where you were 6 months and seems like 1000 wrinkles ago.





I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





All I had to do was answer a few auestions, They are a well known national name brand for facial and skin care, everyone knows Oil of Olay.





And I am telling you this Oil of Olay Regenerist works and it made a believer out of me.





I posted the link below for you to click and check out. This stuff works and believe me - for a few minutes of your time and no cost to you, you owe it to yourself to try and all you would lose is a few minutes of your time!





Good Luck and keep the faith, you will get younger looking skin with this product and this stuff helped me achieve my dreams as well!





Warmest Regards,





Brianne
WTF!!! Are you crazy? Why would you do a thing like that????
Many people prefer to make their body and facial hair less noticeable by bleaching.
You used regular Clorox bleach, if this thing has label, it will have a telephone No. to call or site address.





Call them or look it up on Internet, this is a common mistake so they know how to do some thing about it. I used to know what to do but I am not sure what product you have used last.





Or go to a pharmacy with the bottle of last stuff, they may be able to help or see a doctor, but make sure you take the bottle or the tube or package with you.
probably you have allergic. well, just see your skin doctor then.

No comments:

Post a Comment