Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone ever tryed Eucerin moisturizing cream??

I need to use a moisturizing cream on my face said the doctor to help with my eczema.. is Eucerin any good with dryness and itching?Has anyone ever tryed Eucerin moisturizing cream??
I work at a nursing home. As you age the skin gets drier. The doctor of this facility and I both think we should buy stock in Eucerin. Yes it is very good. We use it on arm, legs and lots of feet. No one has had to use it on their face yet, but it is definitely worth the try. If it doesn't work use it elsewhere on yourself.Has anyone ever tryed Eucerin moisturizing cream??
I've used a Eucerin that was super-thick, but it was for the body. Have you tried any Burt's Bees, those are mild products. Also Aveeno products with colloidial oatmeal to help sooth itchiness. I sometimes get eczema on my eyelid. I use Extra strenth Cortaid for a few days and avoid any lotion with a heavy perfume smell, ouch.
My friend says that she is very satisfied with that cream. She had very dry skin before and now it is OK.
Doesn't do my son a bit of good. I have to get him a prescription.
yes. it's good. however, i prefer PURE Shea butter. it liquefies better (so doesn't leave a thick coating on your skin) and has vitamin E in it naturally , so helps with clarity. (i have very bad skin, and it works). they have shea in a variety of places, but the cheapest are in ethnic stores (african, indian, carribean if you have them around) or try carol's daugter.com





Good luck
I have been using Eucerin on my 5 year old since she was 2. She was born with Atopic Dermatitis and we have tried everything! The best thing we have found is the Aquafor by Eucerin. It is like vasoline. It leaves the face a little shiney, but it goes on smooth and the face sucks it in fast! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment