Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you get Desitin (diaper rash cream with zinc oxide) off of a Dog?

My Boxer got a hold of my little girls diaper rash cream and is covered in it, I have tried regular dog shampoo and then my Dish soap (it said it cuts grease) none of which has gotten it off of him, it seems it just spread it out more.How do you get Desitin (diaper rash cream with zinc oxide) off of a Dog?
I know Desitin is very thick! And very greasy! You might try a product call desolve it. I have purchased it at walmart. It seems to be the best thing I've found for greasy oily stains. You could spray it on a cloth and apply it to the dog, but I advise you wash the dog with shampoo after you spot clean him. Hope this helps.How do you get Desitin (diaper rash cream with zinc oxide) off of a Dog?
I don't know what it is called in North America..it's something like K47 or K49 spray...don't spray it on the dog but put on the cloth..it is a grease cutter.. those creams are all vaseline based ie greasy so just use that and then wash the dog again in water.
Shave the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment