Friday, December 18, 2009

I have navy blue and cream color floral curtains, what color should I paint my walls?

play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a neutral like ';cargo pants'; (# 7738) might be a great choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.I have navy blue and cream color floral curtains, what color should I paint my walls?
A yellowish cream would look good.I have navy blue and cream color floral curtains, what color should I paint my walls?
RED
beige

No comments:

Post a Comment