Friday, December 18, 2009

I have three trouser black, navy blue and light cream color. I dont know what color shirt will go with it?

I have all dark color shirts, black and very dark green like henna color. Please help me . This is for an interview I have.I have three trouser black, navy blue and light cream color. I dont know what color shirt will go with it?
for an interview, i would wear the navy trousers with maybe a pale pink or lavender blouse.I have three trouser black, navy blue and light cream color. I dont know what color shirt will go with it?
black shirt with black trousers, or cream trouser and green shirt
You have cream coloured trousers?





Eugh.








Black trousers would be best with a trendy cream top and black heels.





No green crap..








x
I like the dark shirts with the light cream pants or the black trousers. I'd buy a white shirt or a pinstripped shirt to wear with the navy blue pants. Nice choice of colors you've started with for professionalism.





http://www.imdb.com


Enter Marneen Fields


in the Search Box,


and Click GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment