Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peaches and Cream Skin with blue eyes. I am blonde now, Is there a shade of Brunette I should go for?

I was born with dirty blonde hair.. and it made me look really dull. I want something to make my eyes pop and I am thinking darker might so the trick but I don't want to get washed out... Peaches and Cream Skin with blue eyes. I am blonde now, Is there a shade of Brunette I should go for?
Um, I have really pale skin, brown eyebrows, and blue/green/gray eyes, and brown hair really makes my eyes pop. If you don't want to do anything to drastic, go with a light brown.





first, make sure you know what color your hair pulls, so if your hair pulls red, and you get a dye put in with a red base, your hair may end up with a strong red tint, mine has that, and I don't really like it. :(Peaches and Cream Skin with blue eyes. I am blonde now, Is there a shade of Brunette I should go for?
i have same skin color, really milky creamy white, w golden hints and dark brown eyes. I wear my hair BLACK, yes BLACK. I wear bright blue contacts and i think it makes me look really nice. Edgy. Im sure your eyes would pop if you did black. I dunno about a brunette and blue eyes.. brunetters look better w either brown, hazel or green eyes, but for blue i'd say black. It is a big change tho. Try a really really dark brown if you dont wanna go all black.


I get compliments all the time








OH, if you DO go black, DONT do a blueblack, try a more soft black or natural black instead. blueblack is way too harsh
How about a caramel or medium auburn
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment