Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I need an outfit to go with some Sperry TopSiders...Deep Blue, Sky Blue, and Cream Tri Tone...?

To be specific I am wearing Sperry Topsiders Bluepoint 2 Eye Blue TriTone....(Google It)....I am a male plus size model and I'm trying to find the perfect outfit to wear with these shoes and I thought about some real fly khakis and a light blue Ralph Lauren Polo...Now what color belt should I wear??





I mention the plus size part because I am used to Sperry's forums accustomed to regular sized individuals and being that I am plus sized (I wear 2X Polos mostly and size 40 pants) I really wanted input in which the responses were catered to me....I appreciate it you all





And lastly, I need confirmation on my idea put forth already and in addition, it is encouraged that you input your own outfit ideas....I need an outfit to go with some Sperry TopSiders...Deep Blue, Sky Blue, and Cream Tri Tone...?
I'm a fan of the dark wash, stressed, properly fitted jeans with a nice light blue button up with rolled up sleeves and a darker blue undershirt. and the belt would be black :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment