Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the name of this ice cream??? It's vanilla (well it's white) and pink, yellow and blue, help please!!!?

OK well I used to eat this ice cream flavor a lot, and not too long ago (within the past 3-4 years)


From my memory, I thought it was Breyers because I think it was one of those wide cartons BUT the breyers website doesn't have the flavor








It is plain vanilla ice cream with this blue caramel-like swirls here and there.





It also has these sweet pink and yellow cookie dough-like pieces (NOT cookie dough but it looks like the pieces you find in ice cream)





I thought it was called ';Party Ice Cream'; but I could find anything along that name





Can someone please help?? I'd really like to buy this flavor again :)What is the name of this ice cream??? It's vanilla (well it's white) and pink, yellow and blue, help please!!!?
I think you're talking about Birthday Cake ice cream.





I just saw it the other day.What is the name of this ice cream??? It's vanilla (well it's white) and pink, yellow and blue, help please!!!?
';Tracy Seth'; has it correct. I know that Blue Bunny makes it. I'm sure there are several other makers as well I just can't think of the names right now.
I remember that ice cream being called Superman Ice Cream
birhday cake, or is it rainbow? i remember an old flavor that tasted like fruity pebbles.. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment