Friday, December 18, 2009

Does the eucerin green cream work to cover redness?

i got some redness on my nose but im a male so i cant use makeup. will the green cancel the red without leaving the green on me?Does the eucerin green cream work to cover redness?
Both colours should cancel each other out making it look natural. That is how it works in theory, but I have never used this cream before. Give it a try %26amp; see what happens. Murad also has one that I have tried %26amp; it does work.


Joey New York has an item that works too. More items are on the market these days. If you have a Sephora near you, go there %26amp; see what they suggest you use. They will give you free samples. Ask about products for rosacea that cancel redness. This will help them know what to show you.Does the eucerin green cream work to cover redness?
I've used this product and I did see results after about a week. I used just the lotion during the day and the cream 3 times a week at night and I seen visible signs of the redness fading without leaving any ';green on you';

No comments:

Post a Comment