Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I get the smokey look using blue eyeshadow? Also, do I really need to buy cream and powder shadow?

There are so many options, which is the best to use?How do I get the smokey look using blue eyeshadow? Also, do I really need to buy cream and powder shadow?
the smoky eye look is like all about blending. use a decent amount of black liner on the top of ur eye by ur eyelashes and then but a pale-ish/bone color underneath ur eyebrow. then you use the blue shadow and sweep it across the lid. when you have enough shadow, take a blending brush or ur finger and sortof blend the shadow upwards and outwards and then use an angle brush to use the dark blue shadow that you have on ur lid and use it as a liner for underneath ur eye. don't forget to use mascara!How do I get the smokey look using blue eyeshadow? Also, do I really need to buy cream and powder shadow?
try looseing it up a bit and rub it on your eyes then put your finger on it and design it what ever you want
http://www.maccosmetics.com/looks/lisama鈥?/a>


^for the smokey eye; you can replace some of the colors if you want.


as for shadow, try MAC veluxe shadows.
I like the power the best for that look do your darkest color in the crease of bottom on your eye and then the next shade in the middle and then do a white on the very top
Put on eye liner on then put on your blue eyeshadow. Blend them together to make a smokey look. No, you do not need to buy cream and powder eyeshadow. Try to find a eyeshadow that can be wet or dry, but usually any powder shadow will work. Wet or Dry Shadow is that you can either have the powdery or the cream look. To achieve the cream look, just add water to your shadow.
What shade of blue? What I do is take black eye liner and apply it to the bottom and top around my eyes. Then I take a shimmery white and lightly apply it under my eye brow. Then I take the blue and apply it dark in the outside corner (like a sideways V ) then I lightly sweep it above the black eye liner. And to top it off I curl my eye lashes and I use a good black mascara. I love this look. And no you don't have to use cream and powder shadow. But I like the creme alot because it doesn't wear easily. You can uss whatever you want. If you want an eye liner and don't have any you can use eye shadow. You just take an eye shadow brush and apply it in a thin liv=ne with that or if you want a darker look apply the brush to a little water before touching the shadow and it will stay better. What is your eye color?
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment