Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best way to get red and blue eyeshadow out of a cream carpet? ?

My daughter thought it would be funny to spill my eyeshadow all over the floor, this place is rented and the landlord is inspecting it next week, any suggestions what would get it out of my carpet?





I put this in p%26amp;s as i know loads of different people use it ^_^What is the best way to get red and blue eyeshadow out of a cream carpet? ?
oxy cleanWhat is the best way to get red and blue eyeshadow out of a cream carpet? ?
Try using eye makeup remover,if this gently removes make up from our eyes it should work on removing from your carpet. It also depends what the carpet is made from, plain soap should remove stain from a wool carpet however if the carpet has nylon fibre it is very difficult to remove any stain as the eyeshadow colour will have dyed the carpet fibre and only bleaching would remove the colour. you can get a gentle bleach that you can use on stains it only removes the stain will not damage the carpet, ive used this and it is good, sorry i cant remember what you call it.
Vanish is one to try, its very good,





My two year old niece spilled red nail varnish all over her mums bedroom carpet, it looks like a blood bath at the moment untill she can get it sorted, xx
Get that Australian,,spray stuff from Sainsbury,,,that got lip pencil out of my cream carpet,,,


good luck,,
try making a paste of


bi-carb-soda and water


rub into stain and leave for 12 hours


vac up then do again


then use soda water to clean the last trace


good luck hun


x x x
Try scrubbing it with shaving cream.
I'll come over, Cherry.





I do a mean carpet slide on my bum.....should get rid of the eyeshadow......





or at least disguise it, if I have just had a poo %-)
It should come out with Vanish Carpet cleaner. Good Luck Hun
I don't know--but I DO kbnow I was checking out your website--and you are SOOOO damn fine!!!
dye the entire carpet red or blue
A Stanley knife....or a sharp craft night.......





just cut the bad bit out and eat it....destroy the evidence :o)
Hi hun,


I use baby wipes. Get's most stuff out including pen. My 3 kids like to test me xxx
resolve carpet cleaner spray it works, I love it
oxy clean or vanish would do the job

No comments:

Post a Comment