Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the name of those red white and blue rocket popsicles you get from the ice cream man?

I have never seen them in a store. I think they are called Superstars but I can't find any info on them online. They are roughly rocket shaped with a red tip, white middle and blue base and were my fav when I was younger.What is the name of those red white and blue rocket popsicles you get from the ice cream man?
The cherry flavored ones shapes like rocket? Cherry red on top, white lime in the center and blue raspberry down low? Defiantly bomb pops.What is the name of those red white and blue rocket popsicles you get from the ice cream man?
Well actually....you should be able to see them at a WALMART store...and they are not only red white and blue but also come in Superhero colors....my kids love them. Or perhaps a FOOD LION store. And they are called BOMB POPS.
They're called Rocket Pops - because they're shaped like a rocket! The ice cream man in my neighborhood still carries them.
I used to get some called ';bullets'; when I was little. They were those same colors shaped like that.
They're called rocket pops. Safeway has them. They are delicous.
bomb pops
bomb pops
Scribblers? I think i don't know.
Bomb pops. They sell them at Target in a box of like 24, but they are smaller versions than the kind the ice cream man sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment