Friday, December 18, 2009

Will H.I.P cream eyeliner in Midnight blue and Eggplant make my eyes pop?

I have dark deep brown eyes. They look black but when your up close you can see their brown. Will the H.I.P cream eyeliners in Eggplant and Midnight blue make my eyes pop?Will H.I.P cream eyeliner in Midnight blue and Eggplant make my eyes pop?
Yeah it will! I use eggplant all the time I love it!(: I have blue eyes with yellow flecks in them and when I wear that it really makes the yellow pop, and I imagine the midnight blue will really bring out your eye color! Blue always makes brown eyes pop!





Hope this helps!(:Will H.I.P cream eyeliner in Midnight blue and Eggplant make my eyes pop?
any HIP eyeshadow will! I love that brand! But for sure. Those colors go great with dark brown eyes. Look up some pics to see how to apply the shadow. So much fun and room for creativity.
both well make your eyes pop


blue is better night time


and purple is better for the night..
the lightest ur eye is the darker makeup should be used, the darker ur eye is, the lightest make should be used ...





check out youtube for makeup videos.
eggplant definately will
yes, the blue will bring out the brown and the purple will bring out the green.
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment