Friday, December 18, 2009

Is anyone feeling Blue and in the Mood for ice cream?

I think Ichi is feeling a little Sassy and Blue at the moment.





For me though Baby, It feels so right it can't be wrong





Thank you very muchIs anyone feeling Blue and in the Mood for ice cream?
Hmm, how did I miss this one? I love it! Report Abuse
Is anyone feeling Blue and in the Mood for ice cream?
It wouldn't matter if I was blue, brown, yellow, red or white....I'd still be in the mood for ice cream!
Yes there is a big lump ofit on the end of *******
Yeah I am Blue about alot of stuff and I need a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream Make it Chunky Monkey!!!!!!
Had ice cream couple of hours ago....didn't work, now i'm having a peice of cherry pie.
ya but i am fasting
You know, I was just thinking that! I've been on here so long that there is a pint of Ben %26amp; Jerry's Phish Food sitting in my freezer - it's been unopened for days! A grievous sin against chocolate.....
no and yes
I'm have the Moody Blues.


Can I kiss you?
I'm not feeling blue, but I'm always in the mood for ice cream.
I'm not blue but, ice cream is always a good idea!....:)
Not any more--I ate vanilla and strawberry, with whipped cream on top, for dinner!
With a chocolate bar thrown in!
im feeling a little blue and in the mood for pizza
I'm not down, but I would *love* an ice cream cone!





Mmm, all soft and whipped, with strawberry sauce and sprinkles and peanuts and two flakes and a bubblegum ball ontop!
i feel blue but not for ice cream
i am feeling red hot and in the mood of hot choclate
im in a whack mood and i would be crazy to eat ice cream at this hour. its 2:13 and the window is open i would freeze.
I do

No comments:

Post a Comment